Scott Schumann aka The Sartorialist get up to 70,000 visitors a day to his blog which documents street fashion all around the world. This “Visual Life” video from Intel is a really nicely done cinematic portrait of Mr. Schumann.
Photos via The Sartorialist
1. You should put on the best version of yourself when you go out in the world because that is a show of respect to the other people around you.
2. A gentleman today has to work. People who do not work are so boring and are usually bored. You have to be passionate, you have to be engaged and you have to be contributing to the world.
3. Manners are very important and actually knowing when things are appropriate. I always open doors for women, I carry their coat, I make sure that they’re walking on the inside of the street. Stand up when people arrive at and leave the dinner table.
4. Don’t be pretentious or racist or sexist or judge people by their background.
5. A man should never wear shorts in the city. Flip-flops and shorts in the city are never appropriate. Shorts should only be worn on the tennis court or on the beach.
Tom Ford is one of the classiest guys out there, not to mention a brilliant designer and film director. The above excerpt was taken from AnOther Magazine, read it here: http://bit.ly/g4bH9t
Photo by Craig McDean
This is the Edelweiss Fall 2011 Dance Party video shot last month along with the lookbook. Sarah’s dresses are absolutely gorgeous, visit her site for more info: Edelweiss by Sarah
And then here are a couple behind the scenes shots from the shoot: